Home' K and B : Kitchens and Bathrooms 2015 Contents COOL
With 25 years of experience, our coolrooms will give your kitchen or
alfresco that extra WOW. Perfect for entertaining, as well as for everyday
use, they store anything and everything you could put in a normal fridge
or dry pantry – cereals, cans, meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, and even dry
foods such as flour and sugar. The coolrooms are also perfect for bulk
drinks, salad platters and trays of fruit. Food will always last longer and
stay fresher than in a normal fridge, plus no more bugs!
All of our coolrooms and winerooms are:
• elegant, stylish and discreet
• able to be integrated into your cabinetry
• quiet as a normal fridge
• highly efficient, with running costs of less than $90 a year
• free from the need for plumbing or drainage
• low-maintenance, requiring little cleaning
• powered by a standard single phase 10A power point.
Working with you, your architect, designer and builder, we ensure your
coolroom looks like part of the build, not an add-on. The earlier we are
involved in your design, the more practical your coolroom will be.
OF COOL LIVING
SEE US AT HOME BASE, 55 Salvado Rd, Subiaco, 7 days a week
OR CALL US ON 0424 892 838, 7 days a week
Links Archive Kitchens and Bathrooms 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page