Home' K and B : Kitchens and Bathroom 2009 Contents 40 WA's Best Kitchens & Bathrooms 2009
it's all in the detail
The small details can make all the di erence when it comes to creating an impressive
bathroom and kitchen. Here are some ideas and contacts to get you started.
These kitchen designs from Italian company
MK Kitchen Design are artistic and innovative.
We've selected some of the key features you can
incorporate in your design to help get you started.
• Large bench areas that also act as breakfast bars
o er ultimate functionality. Moveable counter tops
and additional working areas that move according to
your needs. Contact K&B Exclusive (08) 9443 2335.
• Quiet closing drawers and cabinet doors that don't
slam shut. Contact Hettich Australia, (08) 9244 1210.
• Utensil holder above the kitchen working area o ers
easy access of frequently used utensils. Additional
baskets can be added to the holder to store smaller
items. A selection of kitchen accessories are
available from Ikea (08) 9201 4532.
• A waste disposal unit is easy to install and instantly
gets rid of unhygienic kitchen waste. Contact Franke
Australia, 1800 372 653.
• Having your fridge inbuilt and hidden behind
cupboard doors creates a clutter-free environment.
• Large spring taps can come with an optional
detachable hand piece to allow you to easily clean
large pots and pans. Contact The Sink Warehouse,
(08) 9244 4486.
Links Archive Kitchens and Bathrooms 2010 Navigation Previous Page Next Page