Home' K and B : Kitchens and Bathroom 2009 Contents 62 WA's Best Kitchens & Bathrooms 2009
EVERYTHING AND THE KITCHEN SINK
Alfresco Kitchens has these ideas for your outdoor kitchen.
• Custom barbecues -- featuring standard plates and open
grills or commercial teppanyaki plates for the serious chef.
• Powerful side burners -- for stir fries, wok cooking, seafood
dishes, marinades and more. Fantastic for cooking Asian-
style dishes that may have a lingering smell.
• Roasting hood -- the barbecue becomes a conventional
oven that is perfect for roasting dishes and keeps all the
heat outdoors in the summer months.
• Pizza ovens -- both wood and gas fired units are extremely
• Built-in sink and waste management systems o er
• Refrigeration -- domestic options are available or
commercial under-bench designs that incorporate glass
doors or stainless steel.
• Other accessories -- beer kegs, deep fryer, hydro boil taps
(instant boiling and chilled filter water on tap), built-in ice
chests, ice machines, warmer drawers, under bench ovens,
exhaust canopies, rotisseries, stainless steel cabinets and
drawers and condiment trays.
Opening spread imge: M&B. This page: Electrolux. Opposite page clockwise: Coast WA; Ferguson; Alfresco Kitchens.
Links Archive Kitchens and Bathrooms 2010 Navigation Previous Page Next Page